Friday, December 2, 2011

The First Showdown

Good day lovelies! Such a beautiful day for an epic style battle, don't you think? Yesterday, I gave it some time, and I was wondering, Where are the emails with the pictures? Did people not like the idea? Then I realized I had not assigned the challenge item, so here it is today: a leopard scarf. I'm ashamed to say that I, myself, do not currently own such an item (shame on me!) but, to my defense, I am quite picky when it comes to scarves ;)

So my fellow readers, start filling my inbox with your stylish scarves!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, thanks for the comment on my site - Following you, can't wait to see all the exciting things you post!

    -meesch
    http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post and fantastic blog! Really cool!!! :-) Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete